Antiserum sentence example
- Ideally he should have been previously vaccinated fully against tetanus but if not he can receive antiserum at the time of castration.
- The results of DAS-ELISA tests using polyclonal antiserum against BCMV were consistent with the observations of symptoms.
- Infants, however, cannot receive this antitoxin and are usually treated instead with injections of human botulism immune globulin (BIG), an antiserum that neutralizes the botulinum toxin.
- This antiserum is available in the United States through the Infant Botulism Treatment and Prevention Program in Berkeley, California.
- Incremental challenge tests are performed for insulin, streptokinase, chymopapain, and antiserum.Advertisement
- They can be detected by standard immunohistochemical staining using an antiserum raised against theophylline.