Antiquing sentence example
- Their solution for the kitchen amounted mostly to antiquing the cupboards, painting the table and the walls, tying a bunch of twigs together to make a sculpture, and filling the room with plenty of bad karma.
- Some people choose to take their design even further by using painting techniques on top of their base coat, like antiquing, colorwashing or stenciling.
- Do you have hobbies that you'd like to incorporate into your honeymoon, such as scuba diving, mountain biking, or antiquing?
- The continuing education department also provides classes to help student learn more about a new craft or hobby, such as scrapbooking, quilting or antiquing.
- It's got everything: great wine and wineries, top-rated restaurants, luxury spa resorts, golfing, biking, ballooning, antiquing, shopping, art galleries, and plenty of places to just hang out.Advertisement
- Sonoma County is a diverse region with beaches, parks, golf, bicycling, hiking, shopping, and antiquing.
- Finding the exact antique glass shade that you are looking for is a satisfying way to end an afternoon of antiquing or to finish a lamp you are restoring.
- Because the sepia tone is reminiscent of classic antiquing, many jewelry designers prefer to create champagne stones in subtle vintage shapes, such as cushion cuts or emerald cuts.