Antipsychotics sentence example
- She'd done research on the drugs; they were antipsychotics, anti-anxiety pills and a bunch of other fun drugs.
- If the patient failed to recover, relapsed, or developed agranulocytosis, their treatment was changed to conventional antipsychotics.
- Findings Most trials have compared the atypical antipsychotics with placebo or conventional drugs (e.g. haloperidol ).
- Patients need regular fasting blood glucose testing for patients who develop hyperglycemia (diabetes) while on atypical antipsychotics.
- Evaluating the efficacy of atypical antipsychotics in bipolar mania.Advertisement
- Any medication prescribed depends on the disorder, but usually includes antidepressants or antipsychotics.
- These include atypical antipsychotics, beta blockers, corticosteroids, diuretics, estrogens, lithium, protease inhibitors, niacin, and some thyroid preparations.
- The manic and depressive symptoms of bipolar disorder are usually controlled by a combination of prescription medications, including lithium, antipsychotics, anticonvulsants, and antidepressants.
- Atypical antipsychotics have been associated with hyperglycemia (high blood sugar) and diabetes in some patients.
- Medications, such as antipsychotics and neuroleptics, have been used to treat stuttering with limited success.Advertisement
- Antipsychotics include risperidone (Risperdal), haloperidol (Haldol), and chlorpromazine (Thorazine).