Antipasto sentence example
- One great idea for a thanksgiving appetizer is the antipasto platter.
- Antipasto platters consist of an assortment of cheeses, luncheon meats, pickles, vegetables, and garnishes.
- Traditionally, antipasto platters consist of Italian style meats and cheeses, but the selection is entirely up to you.
- This cookbook takes the reader from antipasto through dessert.
- Award-winning favorites include the calamari and antipasto plate appetizers, filet meatballs with spaghetti, penne with jumbo prawns in vodka sauce, filet mignon, sea bass and sole.Advertisement
- Appetizers include clams on the half-shell, stuffed mushrooms and antipasto.
- This is an ideal spot to pick up incredible sandwiches and other ingredients, like antipasto and fresh mozzarella, for the perfect picnic meal.
- Graziano's offers both a take-out menu and a sit-down menu, with an appetizer list that includes a delicious antipasto and fabulous homemade soup.
- Favorite menu items include baked dips, pan-fried ravioli, gnocchi and antipasto platters.
- The menu features a full line of pastas as well as numerous daily specials, including fish, chicken, steak, liver, veal and calamari main courses, fresh seasonal vegetables and salads and a stupendous antipasto platter.Advertisement
- Starters include the house antipasto, bruschetta, soup of the day and various salads.
- Salads include traditional antipasto, as well as a tomato carpaccio on mesclun.
- Antipasto is Latin and it means "before the meal," which is when you would want to serve your appetizers.
- The cuisine, as expected, is Italian, with an emphasis on pasta with a variety of sauces, antipasto, and veal dishes.