Antilogarithms sentence example
- Napier gives logarithms to base e ', Byrgius gives antilogarithms to base (I.coo')='a.
- Decimal or Briggian Antilogarithms. - In the ordinary tables of logarithms the natural numbers are all integers, while the logarithms tabulated are incommensurable.
- Antilogarithmic tables are few in number, the only other extensive tables of the same kind that have been published occurring in Shortrede's Logarithmic tables already referred to, and in Filipowski's Table of antilogarithms (1849).
- Hyperbolic antilogarithms are simple exponentials, i.e.
- This was published in 1876 under the title Tables for the formation of logarithms and antilogarithms to twenty-four or any less number of places, and contains the most complete and useful application of the method, with many improvements in points of detail.Advertisement
- We thus get the numbers 2 0l .02 2.03 which are the antilogarithms of 01, 02, .03,.
- As the table of antilogarithms is formed by successive multiplications, so the logarithm of any given number is in theory found by successive divisions.
- If we divide the numbers in the geometrical column by lo g the correspondence is between lox and (I 000l) x, and the table then becomes one of antilogarithms, the base being (1.0001) 1 / 10, viz.