Antiepileptic sentence example
- Antiepileptic drugs are medicines that reduce the frequency of epileptic seizures.
- Antiepileptic drugs act by either raising the seizure threshold or by limiting the spread of impulses from one nerve to another inside the brain.
- Antiepileptic drugs have a large number of side effects and possible adverse effects.
- Because antiepileptic drugs have large numbers of adverse effects and drug interactions, they should be prescribed only by physicians who are experienced in their use.
- Patients taking antiepileptic drugs should not receive additional medications without checking with a physician or pharmacist for possible drug interactions.Advertisement