Antidiarrheal sentence example
- Antidiarrheal drugs that decrease excessive secretion of fluid by the intestinal tract is another approach for some diseases.
- Antidiarrheal medications should be be given only on the advise of a physician.
- Lomotil, another antidiarrheal medication, contains a synthetic opioid known as diphenoxylate; it is often recommended for treating cancer patients with diarrhea caused by radiation therapy.
- Antidiarrheal medications are not usually given.
- Over-the-counter antidiarrheal medications such as Imodium should not be given to the child unless advised by the child's doctor, as these drugs may make it more difficult for the child's body to eliminate the virus.Advertisement