Anticoagulation sentence example
- If PE is confirmed arrange oral anticoagulation - see anticoagulants.
- fibrillation in general practice: how useful is echocardiography in selection of suitable patients for anticoagulation?
- Partial anticoagulation with low molecular weight heparin (LMWH) or low dose warfarin (INR 1.5) are relative contraindications.
- warfarin anticoagulation in teaching hospital patients.
- An audit of warfarin anticoagulation in teaching hospital patients.Advertisement
- These include antacids, anticoagulation drugs, aspirin and sulfa drugs.