Anticoagulants sentence example
- Show your yellow book to any new Hospital Doctor or to your Dentist to remind them you take anticoagulants.
- He had previously received anticoagulants for the treatment of an intercurrent illness.
- If PE is confirmed arrange oral anticoagulation - see anticoagulants.
- Do not use full-dose low molecular weight heparin or other new anticoagulants without seeking advice first.
- Also to assess strategies to reduce possible complications of totally implantable venous access devices (e.g. anticoagulants to reduce the risk of thrombosis ).Advertisement
- However, very rare cases of modification of the INR values have been reported with concomitant use of Rozex and coumarin anticoagulants.
- We control rats today with modern second generation anticoagulants.
- Anticoagulants can stop new blood clots from forming and old ones growing, but they are unable to dissolve existing clots.
- In addition, some species contain coumarins, making them unsuitable for women taking anticoagulants.
- Chamomile-may inhibit iron absorption; may interfere with drug effects when taken with anticoagulants.Advertisement
- If you are diabetic or if you take anticoagulants, blood pressure medication or diuretics, you should discuss nettles with your doctor before you use this supplement.
- Frequent blood tests are required for people taking anticoagulants to evaluate the dosage and effects of the medication.
- Other types of drugs that are commonly used are the immunosuppressants (usually cyclophosphamide, methotrexate, azathioprine, or etanercept) and anticoagulants (usually heparin).
- Other medications may include anticoagulants (blood thinners) to reduce the risk of blood clots and stroke, ACE inhibitors to decrease artery constriction and improve blood flow, and inotropes to strengthen the heart's contractions.
- Anticoagulants, medications used to thin the blood, including aspirin, can cause spontaneous bleeding from the nose.Advertisement
- If you take anticoagulants, anti-gout medications or potassium supplements, these may interfere with your body's absorption of vitamin B12.
- When a female mosquito takes the first stab at the flesh of a human, she injects her saliva into the skin along with anticoagulants, digestive fluids and enzymes.