Anticancer sentence example
- This again reflects the enormous preclinical research effort dedicated to oncology, and the relatively restricted number of marketed anticancer drugs.
- Our present study clearly demonstrates that anticancer chemotherapy can induce mutagenesis in vivo in various pediatric cancer patients.
- Such a novel mode of action was believed to make taxol a prototype for a new class of anticancer drugs.
- Although St. John's wort typically causes only mild side effects, it has been shown to interfere with the absorption of certain prescription medications, including HIV medicine, anticancer drugs, heart medications and birth control pills.
- Similarly, the use of anticancer medications, immunosuppressants, and the antibiotic chloramphenicol are also considered risk factors for developing acute leukemias.Advertisement
- In the second type of bone marrow transplant, called an autologous bone marrow transplant, some of the patient's own marrow is taken out and treated with a combination of anticancer drugs to kill all the abnormal cells.
- Due to the new combinations of anticancer drugs being used, the survival rates among children with ALL have improved dramatically.
- Chemotherapy, sometimes referred to as "chemo," is the treatment of cancer with anticancer drugs.