Antiasthmatic sentence example
- Antiasthmatic drugs are medicines that treat or prevent asthma attacks.
- Using antiasthmatic drugs properly is important.
- Parents whose children are using their antiasthmatic drugs correctly but feel their asthma is not under control should see consult their child's physicians.
- Inhalant forms of antiasthmatic drugs may cause dryness or irritation in the throat, dry mouth, or an unpleasant taste in the mouth.
- However, parents whose children have unusual or bothersome symptoms after taking an antiasthmatic drug should get in touch with the child's physician.Advertisement