Anti-revolutionary sentence example
- The Convention refused, and the anti-revolutionary party, encouraged by this refusal, took action.
- Rome was full of anti-revolutionary and anti-Napoleonic strangers from all parts of Europe.
- He was hampered, however, by want of funds, and his counsels were distracted by the affairs of Poland, which promised a richer booty than was likely to be gained by the anti-revolutionary crusade into France.
- From 1894 to 1897 a ministry of moderate 94 97 Y liberals supported by a large part of the Catholic and anti-revolutionary parties were in power.
- He became Doctor of Divinity and pastor of the Dutch Reformed Church at Beesd in 1863, and in 1870 moved to Amsterdam, where he became in 1876 leader of the anti-Revolutionary party which aimed at the restoration of strictly Calvinistic doctrine in the guidance of State affairs.Advertisement