Anthropomorphized sentence example
- In his anthropomorphized form he was known as Menabosho or Michabo.
- Singalang Burong, the hawk-god of the Dyaks, is completely anthropomorphized.
- The coarse myth told by Ovid, in which Anna plays a trick on Mars when in love with Minerva, is probably an old Italian folk-tale, poetically applied to the persons of these deities when they became partially anthropomorphized under Greek influence.
- The literary documents, both in Sanskrit and Pali, dating from about the time of Buddha onwards - particularly the two epic poems, the Mahabharata and Ramayana - still show us in the main the personnel of the old pantheon; but the character of the gods has changed; they have become anthropomorphized and almost purely mythological figures.
- The anthropomorphized divinity is pictured as being very old and wise.Advertisement
- Some adults who are considered highly religious consider God to be an anthropomorphized divine being or may reject the supernatural or mystical religious experience.