Anthropocentric sentence example
- anthropocentric view is a dangerous view for humans to have at this point of time.
- anthropocentric perspective; what other could we intelligibly have, after all?
- anthropocentric approach.
- anthropocentric religion.
- anthropocentric conceit to accept.Advertisement
- Our Vision: This vision is more visionary, but is still too anthropocentric.
- Values are weakly anthropocentric and ecocentric Advocates forms of direct and cosmopolitan democracy with active citizenship Allows and promotes the greening of socialism.
- For the natural philosopher the whole point of view of things was changed; in biology not only had the anthropocentric point of view been banished, but the ancient concept of perpetual flux was brought home to ordinary men, and entered for good into the framework of thought.
- References 1 For example, Wyclif's emphasis on Scripture was theocentric, not anthropocentric, in both its orientation and influence.
- anthropocentric universe.Advertisement