Antepartum sentence example
- Deaths due to congenital abnormalities and antepartum stillbirths were excluded from the mortality rates.
- See also Antepartum testing; Cesarean section.
- During pregnancy, fetal monitoring can be used as a part of antepartum testing.
- Antepartum testing can start as early as 24 weeks but usually begins after 32 weeks of pregnancy depending on the mother's physical status.
- This daily monitoring of FM by all pregnant women is the least expensive and easiest of all antepartum tests to perform.Advertisement
- McCowan. "Cardiotocography for antepartum fetal assessment (Cochrane Review)."