Annuitants sentence example
- Part of this money is returned to the other annuitants in the form of more income.
- Some of this is returned to future annuitants in the form of higher annuity rates.
- And voluntary annuitants are even longer-lived than compulsory annuitants.
- The increase in cost is about 15% for male annuitants, and about 10% for females at age 65.
- You may also be aware a group of with-profits annuitants have recently announced that they intend taking legal action against the Society.Advertisement
- He confirms that this cut applied to with profit annuitants as well as to pension and endowment investors.
- As life expectancy increases, insurance providers must take measures to ensure that they have sufficient reserves in place to pay out a lifetime income for annuitants.