Annual percentage rate sentence example
annual percentage rate
- Limits are issued on an individual basis, and the annual percentage rate can rise and fall with the discretion of the card issuer.
- Cards vary in how the annual percentage rate (APR) is offered or calculated and some may even offer perks.
- The interest charged on transactions is usually expressed as a nominal Annual Percentage Rate (APR).
- After that introductory period of six months, the annual percentage rate (APR) ranges from 12.99 percent to 22.99 percent depending on the creditworthiness of the cardholder.
- The annual percentage rate and annual fee on cash back cards can be higher than other types of cards.Advertisement
- Think about what you're willing to pay as an annual percentage rate and an annual fee, and then stick to it.
- To determine the daily percentage rate for a card Target divides the annual percentage rate by the number of days in the month.
- This card has an annual fee and an annual percentage rate of 18.24 percent.
- The card has an annual percentage rate that varies based on the creditworthiness of the applicant.
- Lenders must disclose the annual percentage rate (APR), terms of the plan, and any costs or fees for opening the line.Advertisement
- The APR is the annual percentage rate charged by the lender.
- A variable annual percentage rate is necessary for individuals who do not pay off their costs within the allotted timeframe, or if the minimum payment is not made on time.