Annual-leave sentence example
- They had no paid annual leave although their full time co-workers did.
- The Government intends to extend statutory holiday entitlement to include bank holidays, giving a typical full-time worker 28 days annual leave.
- This time limit may only be extended in wholly exceptional cases, where delay is unavoidable due to illness or annual leave.
- There will be a short intermission in newsletters due to annual leave.
- Job sharers will receive the standard pro rata annual leave provisions according to their staff group.Advertisement
- Workers may complain to an employment tribunal if they are being denied rest periods, breaks or the paid annual leave entitlements.