Ankle-boot sentence example
- Here is a simple ankle boot for good measure and shoe wardrobe balance.
- It's a wonderful pull-on ankle boot with bold stack heels.
- This dressy ankle boot has a pointed toe, exposed zipper-inspired embellishment, contrasting shaft overlay and a full inner zipper.
- A smart ankle boot that has a leather upper featuring a side bow.
- Don't tuck your pants into your ankle boot.Advertisement
- Trying to cram the hem of your pant's leg into an ankle boot yields an unflattering balloon effect.
- If your tastes run the more classic route, do the bulk of your ankle boot shopping during the winter, when the variety is greater.
- In recent years, the wedge ankle boot in particular has become quite a favorite of runway models, big-name designers and women in the "real world."
- This all-leather dress ankle boot has a four-inch, leather-wrapped heel and a round, open toe.
- A unique ankle boot complete with a cuff is the Velvet by Gucci.Advertisement
- For example, a stiletto heel adds an edgy punch to an outfit, whereas an ankle boot with a small heel are can be trendy or traditional depending on the style and adornment.