Ankara sentence example
- They'll be ruffling feathers and building shopping malls in Ankara next.
- One close agnate of K lineage was living in Ankara with an Ankara wife.
- I measured 200 lux, which, compared with Ankara's 3000 lux was to say the least, a little surprising.
- Ever tried navigate Ankara with a heavy suitcase in tow?
- In the Ankara Zoo in the 1950s, American servicemen discovered Turkish Angoras and brought their love of the breed to the United States.Advertisement
- This reading also discussed "strife" in Libya, Ankara, Egypt and Syria.