Anisometropia sentence example
- They are often associated with anisometropia and both of these conditions are thought to predispose children to developing amblyopia.
- It is thought to be caused by hypermetropia and/or anisometropia as well as by the various types of squint.
- Anisometropia. A difference of refractive states exists between the two eyes (in other words, a difference in prescription between the two eyes).
- This form of examination can help diagnose anisometropia.
- It is important that any anisometropia and refractive problems be treated initially, because sometimes amblyopia can be resolved with glasses alone.Advertisement
- Peripheral vision is improved with contact lenses, especially for those with high degrees of myopia or who have anisometropia.