Animalistic sentence example
- Lucius longs for a woman to match his animalistic needs, one who could tame the beast he has become over the centuries.
- Named after the Herman Hesse novel by the same name that told the story of a young man torn between his animalistic side and his spiritual side, the band walked a similar line in their music.
- Animal dreams: Commonly represent primal instincts and the amount of control a person has over their own animalistic instincts.
- Freaky eye contacts are costume contacts that look theatrical, animalistic, and yes, freaky as well.
- Her hair and skin are golden brown, and she has a vaguely animalistic look on her face.Advertisement
- You can wear the Sorting Hat, or, if you're feeling animalistic, you can be Harry's beloved owl, Hedwig.
- His human counterpart isn't much different when it comes to animalistic traits.
- It seems we act a bit more animalistic during this phase of the moon.
- They were able to pull from the appropriate list to blend these animalistic sounds into a language that captured the right emotion.
- If you want to add an animalistic vibe to your manicure, zebra nail art is the wildest way to go.Advertisement
- If you don't cage him now, you lose the ability to curb the animalistic side of him.
- You can look mystical, grotesque, monstrous, animalistic, ghoulish, and ultimately freaky when wearing a pair of their contact lenses.