Animalcules sentence example
- The older text books called them ' slipper animalcules ' as with careful study under a compound microscope they do look like a slipper.
- Bell animalcules are tiny unicellular organisms that belong to a group called the ciliates.
- Most remarkable is its resemblance to the adult form of the Wheel animalcules, or Rotifera, which retain the prae-oral ciliated band as their chief organ of locomotion and prehension throughout life.
- Needham (1713-1781) that animalcules did not develop in vegetable infusions which had been boiled and were kept in properly closed vessels.
- White fluffy masses are often colonies of bell animalcules.Advertisement
- As you play, the sun sets and you begin placing moon-shaped Animalcules that make different sounds.