Animal-testing sentence example
- Procter & Gamble are a multi billion dollar multi-national animal testing corporation.
- The quote stated " The animal testing regime... is utterly futile.
- Where I was pretty wishy-washy on animal testing before, I 'm much stronger in my support for it now.
- Products are 95% vegan and the company does no animal testing.
- Lush does their testing on humans instead, and never buys ingredients from other companies that engage in animal testing.Advertisement
- They have successfully turned ingredient manufacturers against animal testing by showing the companies the alternatives.
- Not only that, but they do not use products made from animals or which required animal testing to produce.
- For those tired of worrying about animal testing and the use of petroleum in lotions and cosmetics, Full Circle has a number of options.
- Not only are their products made from natural and organic ingredients, they are free from animal testing.
- Alba Botanica - This water-resistant sunscreen is 30 SPF, hypoallergenic and 100% vegetarian with no animal testing.Advertisement
- Additionally, certain guidelines govern animal testing and labor requirements.
- Herbal Essences continues its commitment to natural products by avoiding animal testing.
- Natural cleansers are typically biodegradable, and producers do not use animal testing or animal-based products for their soaps.The most common types of natural soaps are milk-based or made with vegetable oils.
- In keeping with its commitment to health and harmony in the environment, there is no animal testing.
- Where I was pretty wishy-washy on animal testing before, I'm much stronger in my support for it now.Advertisement