Animal-feed sentence example
- What there is not enough of is animal feed - cereals to drive the predicted increase in meat consumption.
- Swill Feeding The Co-operative Group was ahead of legislation in banning swill Feeding The Co-operative Group was ahead of legislation in banning swill from animal feed for animals reared for Co-op Brand products.
- Swill Feeding The Co-operative Group was ahead of legislation in banning swill from animal feed for animals reared for Co-op Brand products.
- The Committee advised that experimental work be continued and that the use of tallow in animal feed be considered.
- Pet food labels are regulated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and many states have also adopted the label guidelines of the Association of Animal Feed Control Officials (AAFCO).Advertisement
- Growing your own natural produce, flower garden, or fodder for animal feed is an easy process, and it all starts with choosing non-hybrid varieties from an organic seed company.
- These bacteria can be carried by many animals and birds, and they have been found in soil, water, sewage, and animal feed.
- Many farmers slaughtered animals during this time, both to have enough meat for the winter and to conserve limited animal feed.
- Their main function in respect of animal feed would be to continue to be able to test for nutritional adequacy.
- We offer a broad range of molasses and molasses based animal feed ingredients.Advertisement
- Mr Scott stated that MBM from banned offal was still finding its way into animal feed.
- With an EU ban on antibiotic growth promoters in animal feed from 2006, alternatives need to be found urgently.