Angstroms sentence example
- Yz, the primary electron acceptor of the OEC, sits to the left, approximately 3.4 Angstroms away from the chloride.
- If the keyword FRACTIONAL is present, the translation is assumed to be in fractional coordinates, otherwise orthogonal angstroms.
- The polarizability in cubic angstroms of a molecule in any particular orientation can then easily be calculated.
- These images - taken just a few angstroms apart - show cage clusters (left) and a ring structure (right ).
- If Al is present, angles between atoms separated by less than AL angstroms are computed.Advertisement
- The only restriction is that the atomic coordinates are given in Angstroms on arbitrary orthogonal axes.