Anglo-catholic sentence example
- Andrewes's other works occupy eight volumes in the Library of Anglo-Catholic Theology (1841-1854).
- Morris was at the school three years, but got very little good from it beyond a taste for architecture, fostered by the school library, and an attraction towards the Anglo-Catholic movement.
- To turn his book into a book against Paedobaptism, was an achievement reserved for an Anglo-Catholic divine.
- Anglo-Catholic movement was in the ascendant.
- A replica has been proudly dedicated in the militantly Anglo-Catholic church of St Mary at Elms.Advertisement
- I don't like categorizing, but we have people ranging from the high Anglo-Catholic tradition to evangelical charismatics all working together.
- As you've probably realized if you have traveled extensively around this site, I am utterly fascinated by the Anglo-Catholic movement.
- It was founded by Aelred Carlyle, an Anglo-Catholic who was determined to restore Benedictine monasticism in the Anglican church.
- He was described as a " charitable hard working Anglo-Catholic Parish Priest who restored the Church, built a parsonage and a school " .
- Felixstowe itself has five parish churches, including the Suffolk Anglo-catholic flagship of St John the Baptist, and the militantly Protestant St Andrew.Advertisement
- They also held the patronage of several major Anglo-Catholic shrines in the east end of London.
- Nobody can swing a thurible as energetically as an Anglo-Catholic Priest, and Father Philip is more energetic than most.