Angelfish sentence example
- The reef is healthy and is peppered with sponges and a wealth of life, including angelfish, morays, grouper and wrasse.
- Green moray eels and French angelfish are often spotted at this site.
- This colorful wall is stunning for its coral and is cut with gullies which are meeting places for groups of queen angelfish.
- The Flame Angelfish is a popular stuffed animal from this collection with bright hues and friendly eyes.
- Economic initiative of feeling a little might see angelfish.Advertisement
- Ask a decorator to make a fondant or gum paste angelfish, clownfish, or butterflyfish, and position it along with seahorses, starfish, sand dollars, sea anemones, or shells.