Anecdotal-evidence sentence example
- Despite this, there is widespread anecdotal evidence that disabled people are implicitly and explicitly discouraged from volunteering.
- There is already much anecdotal evidence that RAE 2008 is having negative consequences for tourism studies.
- Based on my experience in a nice part of W7 and anecdotal evidence from elsewhere in the Boro the guy is spouting rubbish.
- This may explain the strong anecdotal evidence from many kombucha drinkers that they feel better within hours or days after ingesting the beverage.
- The Out of Body Research Foundation publishes anecdotal evidence for OBE phenomenon in the form of witness accounts.Advertisement
- Chupacabra photographs, along with anecdotal evidence make El Chupacabra an enticing mystery, but zoologists would need to actually find El Chupacabra in the flesh in order for this mysterious and frightening creature to be considered real.
- While interest has waxed and waned over the years, there was a resurgence in 1933 when anecdotal evidence brought the monster back to the front page.
- Most of the anti-clay litter campaigns are being echoed by concerned pet owners who have embraced the anecdotal evidence of their peers.
- It's also hard to argue with some of the anecdotal evidence of video game addiction.