Anatomically-correct sentence example
- Both pairs feature the classic two-strap sandal, have an anatomically correct cork/latex foot bed, and are suede-lined for added comfort.
- The Ponseti method requires that a doctor stretch the child's affected foot toward its anatomically correct position and hold it in place with a cast.
- Apostolopoulos' swimsuits are anatomically correct and define every bump and curve on a man's lower body.
- The anatomically correct contoured cork latex insole molds to the foot and provides support for the foot's natural arch.
- You'll find the necessary support your feet require as well as an anatomically correct fit.Advertisement
- Available in both black and white, this matching top features the same "eight-way" comfort stretch of its partner, with the added promise that its long-sleeved design is anatomically correct for maximum comfort.
- An abused or wounded child might not communicate the experience verbally but may be able to use an anatomically correct doll to show what happened.