Anatomic sentence example
- Designed to mimic the normal anatomic ligament fibers, the intra-articular longitudinal fibers resist fatigue and allow fibroblastic ingrowth.
- In 1821, he published his anatomic diagrams of the course of the facial nerve and its innervation of the facial musculature.
- Dr. Fishback received her MD in 1970 from Indiana University, and completed residencies in Internal Medicine at Tulane University in New Orleans, and in Anatomic Pathology at the University of Texas Health Science Center.
- The characteristic symptoms of croup can be better understood by knowing the anatomic makeup of a child's larynx.
- If there is no anatomic abnormality of the bone, this is not true clubfoot, and the problem can usually be corrected by applying special braces or casts to straighten the foot.Advertisement
- To understand pneumonia, it is important to understand the basic anatomic features of the respiratory system.
- If an anatomic reason is found for chronic sinusitis, it may need to be corrected with surgery.
- Three types of invasive procedures may be used to manage or treat pain: anatomic, augmentative, and ablative.
- Anatomic procedures involve correcting the injury or removing the cause of pain.
- Relatively common anatomic procedures are decompression surgeries, such as repairing a herniated disk in the lower back or relieving the nerve compression related to carpal tunnel syndrome.Advertisement
- Another anatomic procedure is neurolysis, also called a nerve block, which involves destroying a portion of a peripheral nerve.
- However, in 1908, shortly after X-rays became available, French doctor Ludovich O'Followell produced images that revealed the anatomic effects of corsetry.
- Tiedemann's carefully-wrought Anatomic and N aturgeschichte der V gel - which shows a remarkable advance upon the work which Cuvier did in 1805, and in some respects is superior to his later production of 1817.