Analysers sentence example
- For an accurate determination of the plane of polarization analysers that act by extinction are not of much practical use, and a different device has to be employed.
- Cornu's analysers xxi.
- Nicols's, Glan-Thomson prisms or similar polarization apparatus are used as polarizers and analysers.
- Half-shade analysers depend upon the facility with which the eye can distinguish slight differences in the intensities of two streams seen in juxtaposition, when the illumination is not too bright.
- This includes two constant pressure thermogravimetric analysers, and a volumetric PCT system to measure the uptake and sorption kinetics of hydrogen storage materials.Advertisement
- These instruments are very sensitive, but care must be taken to avoid errors caused by changes in the relative intensities of parts of the source of light - a precaution that is sometimes overlooked in furnishing polarimeters with these analysers.