Anagrams sentence example
- The most obvious way is to blatantly use a computer in front of everyone and load up any number of Scrabble word maker websites that create anagrams from the tiles he or she inputs.
- They may involve unscrambling words, playing with anagrams, using the letters of one word to make other words, doing Mad Libs, or searching for words in a puzzle or word search.
- Lycophron is also said to have been a skilful writer of anagrams.
- Or try Wordsmith, which will generate endless anagrams for you.
- We can now find anagrams where a word fits more than once into the original phrase.Advertisement
- Teacher links Internet anagram Server make tricky anagrams for your students to unravel.
- I've been using anagrams for the past few shows.
- The usual exploratory activities to Teddybear Island and solving anagrams from floating buoys ensured that boredom never even entered peoples heads.
- See Hints for Searching for how you can use this to speed up your searches for really long anagrams.
- Astound and annoy your friends by discovering what silly anagrams can be made from their names.Advertisement
- Not one to duck a challenge, Azed manages to include several very substantial one-word anagrams in the grid.
- A2Z Word Finder is one of the most widely used websites for creating anagrams of the tiles in your rack.