Amuck sentence example
- Drunkenness is rare, but they are passionate, and running amuck is frequent among them.
- Rock, roll and run amuck on an adult party cruise.
- This here's the phone number of the current muck amuck.
- Yet in reality, five individuals, some joined by love, some nearly strangers and others with a history, that might surface and run amuck.
- Don't let him go running amuck, Bill Just, mind me platypus duck.Advertisement
- Much has been written concerning the acts of homicidal mania called amuck (amok), which word in the vernacular means to attack.
- True Blood season 2 spoilers have run amuck since HBO announced the Alan Ball series would be picked up for a season 2.
- It was founded during a time where several scam artists were running amuck and taking advantage of honest, hardworking people.