Amputees sentence example
- He keeps the capital healthy around the clock as well as finding time to help amputees.
- By the end of 1996 well over 10,000 people had become casualties mostly to bomblets of which nearly 2,500 became amputees.
- The process may enable doctors to give amputees fully functioning bionic limbs which are linked to the patient's nervous system within five years.
- The management of lower limb amputees was being provided within a busy, acute vascular unit.
- Award powers research into prosthesis success Most older vascular amputees fail to cope with their prostheses.Advertisement
- This in turn should improve artificial limb fitting, comfort and quality of life for below-knee amputees.
- Amputees have star roles in war games, like densely plotted, big-budget movie Army fights insurgents in fictitious town.
- At truck stops and redneck bars, Harley makes a point of insulting the natives, the majority of whom are amputees.
- About 80 percent of all amputees over the age of four experience tingling, itching, numbness, or pain in the place where the amputated part used to be.
- About 30 percent of amputees experience a sensation of the amputated part "telescoping" or shrinking into the viable part of the limb.Advertisement
- Parents of child amputees are faced with difficult decisions such as whether to get a limb prosthesis for their child and how to handle issues with negative body image.
- Participating in, sponsoring and supporting rehabilitation programs for veterans with disabilities and handicaps including amputees, the blind and paraplegics.