Amphetamine sentence example
- Effects The effect of taking amphetamine is like a huge adrenaline rush, only much more intense.
- As a result various quantities of illegal drugs including ecstasy, amphetamine and cannabis were recovered.
- Operation Varsity Which involved the largest amphetamine factory ever discovered in the UK.
- Adderall is an amphetamine and is a commonly-abused drug.
- The drugs commonly abused are methylphenidate, amphetamine, and methamphetamine.Advertisement
- Unlike methylphenidate and amphetamine, MDMA has no legitimate therapeutic use.
- The most common use of methylphenidate and amphetamine in children is for control of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder.
- Ecstasy is a hallucinogenic amphetamine which is taken orally.
- The chemical phenylpropanolamine which acts similarly to an amphetamine has been associated with severe side effects such as bleeding of the brain.