Ampersand sentence example
- To run programs in the background: add an ampersand (&) to the end of a GCG command line.
- In the shell, we place an ampersand in front of a file descriptor number when doing redirections.
- To use Procep Editor instructions after THEN they must be preceded by an ampersand.
- Each key=value pair must be separated by an ampersand (& ).
- We can add a bit of space between the two words by using another ampersand.Advertisement
- Observe the prototype in line 4 where the second variable has an ampersand in front of the variable name.
- To display a single ampersand, put " && " .
- That second ampersand must go outside the double quotes.
- We do this with the ampersand symbol (& ). The ampersand symbol (& ). The ampersand is used to join strings together.
- The lowercase i is dotless, the ampersand is a Tironian-et, and lowercase r and s are the long forms.Advertisement