Amortized sentence example
- Interest on amortized bonds goes to swell the sinking fund.
- The fixed rate mortgage loans offered by Chase can be amortized over a thirty year or fifteen year period.
- Cautious financial experts would probably advise you to refinance right now into the lowest amortized term you can manage, such as a 15 or 10 year term.
- They offer loans amortized over a fifty year period which carry a lower monthly payment and a bi-weekly adjustable rate mortgage with an intro rate as low as 1.5 percent.
- The most popular Bank of America mortgage products for refinancing include fixed terms amortized over fifteen or thirty years and adjustable rate mortgages.Advertisement
- The fixed rates are amortized over a ten, fifteen, twenty, or thirty year term.
- Fixed rate Ditech mortgage loans are amortized with one fixed interest rate for the whole term of the mortgage.
- Tracker rate mortgages may include a costly prepayment penalty if paid off prior to the amortized term.
- Most mortgages are amortized with a monthly payment schedule.
- Mortgage loans are typically amortized over many years.Advertisement
- Remember that mortgage loans are generally amortized over years, so even a small difference in your interest rate can make a huge difference in the total amount of money you will have to repay.
- The interest on bonds amortized was to be added to the funds available for sinking fund.
- Each series receives the benefit of the interest on bonds belonging to it amortized by this special annuity.
- After the introductory period, which carries a low interest rate, you can chose to make a minimum payment, an interest only payment, or an amortized payment toward a 15 or 30 year mortgage.
- Amortized mortgages have a pre-determined monthly payment due for a set number of months.Advertisement