Amoral sentence example
- Lando, amoral but not evil, escapes the Imperials with Leia in the Millenium Falcon.
- It would mean we live in a totally amoral universe.
- He may be intellectually precocious yet emotionally stunted and amoral.
- But contact with the colonists has been recently lost and the Company, amoral corporation behind much of the economy, wants Ripley to go back with a team to find out what happened.
- The treatment of these body parts shows a completely amoral attitude to the lives of these poor, innocent animals.Advertisement
- Even the worst of sinners are not amoral animals and perfectly sane people can be extremely wicked.
- Andrew Lumley for his part is one in a long line of highly intelligent and charismatic yet utterly amoral Buchan villains.
- The spies are younger, less jaded but equally cynical and still operating in a wholly amoral world.
- Can a new meaning to accounting be discovered; one that helps gives new bearings in an increasingly amoral world?
- In an age enamored of machines, life becomes amoral, without moral bearings, devoid of moral categories.Advertisement
- Even so, this amoral tone and semi-documentary look are given an extra, stylized dimension by precise framing and skillful lighting techniques.