Amoled sentence example
- It is a decidedly higher end phone than the Eris, offering a much more powerful 1GHz processor, eight-megapixel camera, and 3.7-inch AMOLED touchscreen display.
- The second Nexus phone was dubbed the Nexus S and it was made with Samsung, featuring the company's signature Super AMOLED display.
- It also had Super AMOLED, along with a 5MP camera and built-in Wi-Fi connectivity.
- The brilliant AMOLED widescreen display offers very vibrant colors and a high contrast ratio.
- This uses AMOLED (active-matrix organic light-emitting diode) technology.Advertisement
- One of the most prominent issues to have risen to the surface in relation to this smartphone has to do with that brilliant AMOLED touchscreen display.
- Once again related to that AMOLED display, this problem seems to occur when users are in direct sunlight or in other brightly lit conditions.
- At the same time, there is an argument that AMOLED (active matrix organic light-emitting diode) technology for displays offers brighter and more vibrant colors.
- Later releases of the Droid Incredible by HTC swapped out the AMOLED screen in favor of Super LCD screens instead.