Amoeba sentence example
- The game starts out with a simple single-celled organism, not unlike an amoeba.
- The child's self-portrait appears as an amoeba person, but it will usually be the biggest figure, appearing in the center of the page.
- The child will also start drawing people that resemble a tadpole or amoeba (a circle with arms and legs, and sometimes eyes).
- Some bacteria, such as those of anthrax, are seized upon in the same manner, indeed; very much as small algae and other particles are incorporated and devoured by amoeba.
- In this stage, the amoeba or tadpole people may have faces, hands, and even toes, but no bodies.Advertisement
- Whether it's the laughter from shouting "Amoeba!" or the in-depth character knowledge gained from "Three Things," team building games for kids can bring kids together in ways that last their entire lives.