Amnestied sentence example
- Amnestied by the emperor of Austria in 1866, he returned home and reentered public life; was from 1867-1876, and again in 1884, a member of the Hungarian Diet, joining the Deak party.
- Amnestied in 1755 he returned to France, but soon sank into dire poverty, being forced to earn a pittance for his wife and family as a day labourer.
- Bureda and Aneza were occupied without opposition, the rebellious sheiks amnestied by the sultan and loaded with gifts, and formal peace was made between the rival factions.
- He was amnestied with other exiles in 1874, and died in obscurity in 1876.
- Sebastian Lerdo de Tejada, as president of Juarez, the Supreme Court, succeeded him, and amnestied 1872.Advertisement
- Though in no way amnestied, he returned to Paris, but was expelled by the First Consul, who was eager to be on good terms with Spain.