Amigo sentence example
- Aside from dance games like Dance Dance Revolution and alternative rhythm games like Samba di Amigo and DJ Hero, the most notable competition for the Guitar Hero audience on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 is the Rock Band franchise.
- It is also where she met her maestro y amigo Manu Chao who produced her debut album as Amparanoia, El Poder de Machin.
- Es UN amigo al Cartel, como lo soy yo.
- If you are telling us Spanish property is a surefire investment for the next five years, mucho suerte mi amigo.
- You can get maracas for Samba De Amigo, DDR mats for the Dance Dance Revolution games, and a light gun for the shooting games.Advertisement
- It's called Samba De Amigo and you play the maracas.
- But notwithstanding all its dependence on classical and foreign authors, Portuguese literature has a distinct individuality which appears in the romanceiro, in the songs named cantares de amigo of the cancioneiros, in the Chronicles of Fernao Lopes, in the Historia tragico-maritima, in the plays of Gil Vicente, in the bucolic verse and prose of the early 16th century, in the Letters of Marianna Alcoforado and, above all, in The Lusiads.
- You probably guess it already, but Samba De Amigo contains a lot of Latin music and Latin remixes and remakes.