Amethysts sentence example
- Oriental amethysts also have been found in that state, and the ruby has been found in Queensland, as well as in New South Wales.
- It contains 1300 great pearls, 400 garnets, 90 amethysts, 300 sapphires, 300 emeralds, 15 rubies, 75 balas rubies, 4 topazes, 2 cameos; the gems, except where they have been replaced, are cut en cabochon.
- The remaining mineral products include lead, from which a considerable quantity of silver is extracted, copper, cobalt, arsenic, the rarer metal cadmium, alum, brown coal, marble, and a few of the commoner precious stones, jaspers, agates and amethysts.
- They do include some beautiful purple amethysts and most of the glass beads are a single color, usually red, orange or blue.
- American Beauty actress Mena Suvari selected a ring featuring amethysts and citrines set in an asymmetrical design around a gold band for her marriage to cinematographer Robert Brinkmann.Advertisement
- In between the bright colors of turquoise, amethysts and jades means that there is bound to be a stone to appeal.
- Originally, amethysts were also considered precious, but generous deposits of the purple gem found in Brazil made it available and affordable for the public, and it was no longer labeled a precious stone.
- Certain gemstones are more popular than others, such as rubies, sapphires, pearls, emeralds, and amethysts.
- Rather than a diamond, they may be set with emeralds, amethysts, and even moonstones or other unusual semi precious gemstones.
- The baguette stones were often complimentary stones in elaborate Art Deco ring designs in gemstones ranging from Diamonds and rubies to sapphires and amethysts.Advertisement
- Amethysts and pearls were often used as complimentary stones.
- The sign is represented by amethysts and diamonds, and it falls on the vernal equinox.