American-english sentence example
- An American English dictionary uses the pronunciation of American accented speech.
- Avoid embarrassing spelling mistakes with Beiks American English Spelling Checker.
- This checks the words in your documents for spelling according to American English standards.
- Here is the most accurate and richly descriptive picture of American English ever offered in any dictionary.
- The Internet encyclopedia -A project to create a universal open content encyclopedia written in American English.Advertisement
- Languages Spoken English American English encompasses a multitude of regional accents of differing degrees of intelligibility.
- Pushchairs and strollers - The term stroller is American English and the term pushchair is British English.
- Pushchairs and Strollers - The term stroller is American English and the term pushchair is British English.
- Some of OED's words contain two spellings, one for British and one for American English.
- You'll also learn which Latin or Greek word each of the variations stems from and why British English is spelled one way and American English is another.Advertisement