Ambled sentence example
- He turned and ambled to the driver's side of his car.
- Cynthia ambled out as Dean was clearing away the dishes.
- Instead I ambled past the house where I am to trade a damp and soiled mattress for domestic duties when arrangements are finally made by Joshua.
- He ambled out of the room, but Dean didn't hear the front door close and assumed he was an earshot away in the hall.
- At four o'clock we ambled ashore and took the cable car up to Capri Town for a stroll.Advertisement
- He slowly ambled away from the gathering, the death of his friend clearly pictured in his mind.
- We then ambled back through the town to return to Beluga at around 5pm.
- The sub fielder VVS Laxman ambled after it and turned like a North Sea tanker, much to the displeasure of Harbhajan.
- As the horse ambled along, drawing the buggy, the people of the glass city made way for them and formed a procession in their rear.
- I parked by the horse shoe pits and ambled down the road, as if out for a woodland stroll.Advertisement
- Dean was still shuffling papers when Fred ambled in the door.
- Kutuzov was impatiently urging on his horse, which ambled smoothly under his weight, and he raised his hand to his white Horse Guard's cap with a red band and no peak, nodding his head continually.