Amble sentence example
- My ideal date is a picnic followed by a peaceful riverside amble.
- Taking an amble through the art gallery to gaze at the paintings inspires me to be more creative in my own work.
- I don't have any money to spend, but I love to amble through the furniture store and admire all the beautiful merchandise.
- amble over to their box.
- Men's cologne does not have the variety of brands found in the women's perfume collections, but there are still amble scents to choose from.Advertisement
- Today is my day off, so I'm going to the park to amble along the hiking trail.
- Table he has italian hot spot instead we amble.
- leisurely amble up the flight, reaching the top at 12:40.
- They began to amble away as a group while the spokesman opened the door of the mission for me.
- Amble along quiet footpaths through grassy dunes to three miles of unspoiled golden sands.Advertisement
- amble along the once the project.
- From the ChÃ¢teau Frontenac (2), amble down rue du TrÃ©sor, an alleyway crammed with artists displaying their wares.
- From the ChÃ¢teau Frontenac (2 ), amble down rue du TrÃ©sor, an alleyway crammed with artists displaying their wares.
- amble round Caltech Campus, the prettiest university campus I have ever seen.
- amble sight of Mills ambling down the right flank did little to raise our spirits.Advertisement
- At one point Max and Vincent stop at a red light, as wild coyotes amble across the road.
- Self Guided The walk s range from a gentle amble of 6 kms right through to a more demanding day hike of 20 kms.
- amble around the characteristic cobbled streets at ease.