Ambitiously sentence example
- Ambitiously volunteering to lead the company's strategic planning committee put Margaret in line for a promotion.
- It would seem, then, that what has been ambitiously called Malthus's theory of population, instead of being a great discovery as some have represented it, or a poisonous novelty, as others have considered it, is no more than a formal enunciation of obvious, though sometimes neglected, facts.
- I want to pay off my debts and retire early, so I've been ambitiously playing the stock market.
- Jacob's passion for helping others was evident in the way he ambitiously planned the homeless shelter's annual fundraiser.
- The Lingerie Post is very upfront about wanting to stand out from all others in the blogosphere, and to that end, ambitiously conducts interviews with terrific lingerie designers.Advertisement
- ON SCREEN PAUL HOGAN " Our star comedian " was how Jeremy Isaacs ambitiously billed Paul Hogan in pre-launch publicity.