Amaranth sentence example
- At the lower elevations rice, maize and millets are common, wheat and barley at a somewhat higher level, and buckwheat and amaranth usually on the poorer lands, or those recently reclaimed from forest.
- amaranth flowers from July to September.
- Examples of pseudograins include quinoa, buckwheat, wild rice and amaranth.
- Amaranth >>
- Filled with organic amaranth - gently cooling and with acupressure effect.Advertisement
- amaranth seed has been recovered from irrigation water.
- amaranth plants and residues may have an allelopathic effect on the germination and growth of other plants.
- The essential amino acid lysine which otherwise occurs very rarely in plants is the reason for the abundance of protein in amaranth.
- Check out the health food section for out of the ordinary whole grains such as quinoa, amaranth, millet, and bulgur.
- Indian annuals of the Amaranth family, generally too tender for the open air, though effective in bold groups.Advertisement
- Bob's Red Mill crust relies on almond meal, amaranth, and arrowroot flours.
- You can also do the same with their Amaranth Maple Cornbread recipe.
- Amaranth, teff, and sorghum are good choices.
- Brown rice flour has a nutty taste, whereas amaranth flour has more of a grassy, pepper-like taste.
- Look for amaranth, teff, buckwheat or even hemp flour.Advertisement
- Quite frankly, millet and amaranth can't hold a candle to the chewy almost gel-like texture of cooked oats.