Amantadine sentence example
- Amantadine may provide some limited improvement in ataxic symptoms, but is not recommended in children with cardiac abnormalities.
- Amantadine and acyclovir may be helpful against certain viral pneumonias.
- They include amantadine (Symmetrel, Symadine) and rimantadine (Flumandine), which work against Type A influenza, and zanamavir (Relenza) and oseltamavir phosphate (Tamiflu), which work against both Types A and B influenza.
- Amantadine and rimantadine can cause side effects such as nervousness, anxiety, lightheadedness, and nausea.
- As an alternative, they may receive a course of amantadine or rimantadine, which are also used as a protective measure against influenza.Advertisement
- Amantadine and rimantadine are 70-90 percent effective in preventing influenza.